- 1 INR
Shrinkage is a very important element in determining the quality of a Fabric/ Garments. Shrinkage is the change in dimensions of any fabrics or garments after laundering or dry-cleaning. To access this dimensional change after directly with maximum accuracy has been introduced which meets the specifications of international standards. The Instrument meets to all ISO/AATCC Standards.
- A Multislot equipment specially designed to determine directly the % Dimensional Change (shrinkage) in all types of fabrics.
- Fine Calibrated Shrinkage Template with 3 different level of slots with bench marks of 250mm, 350mm & 500mm.
- Calibrated Scale to Check the Shrinkage directly from 0-15%
- Even the Stretch can be directly measured upto 15%.
- Onefine tipped Yellow Fabric Markers for accurately marking on the Dark Colored Fabric.
- One fine tipped Black Fabric Markers for accurately marking on the Light Colored Fabric.
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate (Traceable to NABL).
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
152, SFS Flats, Shakti Apartments, Ashok Vihar, Phase -3,, Delhi, Delhi, 110052, India